Automatic roll fed Film Laminating is a great way to protect a customer’s work for the long term. Paper stock is enclosed between two sheets of clear plastic which are heat sealed with adhesive to preserve and protect printed material. There are many benefits and options with Laminating such as:
- Available in Gloss and Matte finishes
- Easily cleanable surface – protects work
- Durable and waterproof
Superstick films formulated specifically for Digital Printing – higher adhesion for better quality and performance!
OPP films available (Dry Erase)
- Flush trim – for work that is multi-up on a sheet such as 10 up business cards. Work is submitted as full sheets, laminated and cut to finish size.
- Edge Seal – sheets with a border around the work, sheets are submitted cut to size, laminated, and an excess of film is cut around the paper to leave a border (pouch lamination look).
- Can auto feed sheets as wide as 25” and as small as 5 ½” x 8 ½ ”
- Hand feed sizes as small as business cards (Edge seal available)
- Stocks as light as 80# text and as heavy as 20 Pt. Board
- Available in popular thicknesses such as 1.5Mil, 3Mil, 5Mil and 10Mil
- Gloss/Matte finish
- One side laminating is available but must have .5” margins on all sides outside of the desired lamination area
- All inks, toners, varnishes and aqueous coatings must be compatible, dry, and wax free
- Superstick films are recommended for digitally printed material with high surface coverage or large image areas
- Do not score before laminating, some text weight stocks may wrinkle
- For specialty films, allow 3+ days for ordering/shipping
- We can run test samples if there are questions about compatibility
- High use documents
- POP displays
- Medical application guides
- Charts or posters
We can also drill, punch, score/fold, and round corner your laminated work.